The family

The family
Growing family

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time?

After 6 years as bishop, I was released at the end of May. I am now serving on the Stake High Council, over music and missionary work. I have found that things can again get done around the house. Projects, like finishing the kitchen, which has been on hold for 2 years, are now pushing forward again. At church, ward member are always asking if I notice a difference - is there more time? With 4 to 5 hours of fewer meetings on Sundays and no Tuesday and Wednesday meetings, I just smile and say that I seem to be keeping busy. I loved my time serving the Lord as bishop. I was richly blessed. But it is time to move on. I'm looking forward to my new assignments.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Dad! The background and picture look spiffy. I would love to read about what you guys are up to all the time. I'll stay tuned...

    ReplyDelete